Saturday 10 October 2009

111 - Quote/Unquote...

My most common mistake at St Andrews is just turning up. - Mark James

Actually, the only time I ever took out a one-iron was to kill a tarantula. And I took a 7 to do that. - Jim Murray

While playing golf today I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake. - Henny Youngman

Southern Hills, Tulsa 5th - This hole is 614 yards. You don't need a road map for this one, you need a passport. - Jay Cronley

I only see Charley Pride when we get to the greens. Charley hits some good woods - most of them trees. - Glen Campbell

Corey Pavin is a little on the slight side. When he goes through a turnstile, nothing happens. - Jim Moriarty

I have never led the tour in money winnings, but I have many times in alcohol consumption. - Fuzzy Zoeller

I played so badly I got a get-well card from the Inland Revenue Service. - Johnny Miller

Perhaps if I dyed my hair peroxide blonde and called myself the 'Great White Tadpole' people would take more notice of me. - Ian Woosnam

I have a tip that can take 5 strokes off anyone's golf game. It's called an eraser. - Arnold Palmer

0 comments: