Saturday 25 July 2009

76 - Quote/Unquote...

The fun you get from golf is in direct ratio to the effort you don't put into it - Bob Allen

"I'm not saying my golf game went bad, but if I grew tomatoes, they'd come up sliced." - Lee Trevino

"Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at." - Jimmy Demaret

"Fifty years ago, 100 white men chasing one black man across a field was called the Ku Klux Klan. Today it's called the PGA Tour." - Unknown

The reason the pro tells you to keep your head down is so you can't see him laughing. - Phyllis Diller

Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air. - Jack Benny

The other day I broke 70. That's a lot of clubs. - Henny Youngman

Golf is more fun than walking naked in a strange place, but not much. - Buddy Hackett

Although golf was originally restricted to wealthy, overweight Protestants, today it's open to anybody who owns hideous clothing. - Dave Barry

John Daly's driving is unbelievable. I don't go that far on my holidays. - Ian Baker-Finch

0 comments: