Tuesday 14 October 2008

35 - My Kinda Place For A Lost Weekend...

Sorry for the lack of updates recently my little golf fanatics but I have spent the weekend trying to destroy my liver and kidneys with alcohol. Those of you sick of reading my shit will be pleased to know that I have almost succeeded by the looks of things as I now have a faint yellow tint about me – a sure sign that something isn’t working properly.

I got to thinking about how golf would be if I were pissed. Would I be more relaxed? Would my co-ordination go to pieces meaning I wouldn’t be able to hit the ball let alone hit it accurately? Would I be searching the woods for a kebab shop every ten minutes? All important questions I’m sure you will agree? Thing is, I really want to try it.

Like real golf, drunken golf requires preparation and practice which is why I am desperate to visit the establishment below. Seriously, how funny would that place be? All the gaff would need was lap dancing waitresses serving curry and the army would need to be drafted in to control the crowds outside.

I need a lie down.

0 comments: